By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of your personally and non-personally identifiable information as outlined in this policy. Please note that we are also committed to protecting the privacy of children. Fakejoy, Inc. does not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information online from children under the age of 18.
1. How Information Is Collected And Used
When you visit the Website personal information is collected any time you provide information to Fakejoy, Inc. about yourself, designs or business. This may include your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number(s) among other items. In some cases you may also provide us with similar information about other people. Collection of certain personally identifiable information is provided (but not limited to) times when you:
- Register for an account.
- Choose or change a user name and password.
- Order products or services.
- Request customer support.
- Sign up for newsletters, email alerts, and special offers.
- Redeem special offers.
- Enter sweepstakes or contests.
- Respond to surveys and questionnaires.
- Send any other communication.
Personally identifiable information you provide is used (but not limited) to:
- Provide features and functionality of the Website.
- Send you information about products and services.
- Fulfill your requests for products and services.
- Communicate with you about the status of orders and general inquiries.
- Provide notices about contests or special offers.
Fakejoy, Inc. may automatically receive and record other non-personally identifiable information as a function of activity on our server logs or the use of web beacons. For example, recording your IP address, browser type, cookie information, and the pages you visit can result even if you do not register with the Website.
Non-personally identifiable information is typically used for the general purpose of developing advertising, customizing website content, service improvement and conducting research.
2. How Information Is Secured
The security of your personal information is important to us. But, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Even though the Website uses commercially acceptable means to protect User personally identifiable information, it can not guarantee its absolute security.
We use industry standard generally-accepted technological safeguards to secure any personally identifiable information collected about you.
Users should always take steps to protect the confidentiality of any user names and passwords they select for access and use of the Website.
Some of the ways Fakejoy, Inc. endeavors to keep your personally identifiable information secure are:
- Requiring account information to be password-protected.
- Limit access to personally identifiable information about you. Access is available only to those employees who need that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
3. How Information Is Disclosed
Except as identified above, Fakejoy, Inc. does not sell or trade personally identifiable information about you. Personally identifiable information may be shared with others in the following situations:
- The User requests it.
- We receive your permission to do so.
- To report the sale of custom postage to the United States Postal Service ("USPS").
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information when we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is necessary to:
- Protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding.
- Comply with the law.
- Comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders, government investigations, or other legal processes.
- Enforce or apply the terms of any of our User or license agreements.
- Investigate or respond to allegations of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other unlawful activity.
- Investigate fraud or similar claims.
- Protect the rights, property or safety of Fakejoy, Inc., Fakejoy.com, its employees, Users, our agents, trusted service providers, contractors and other third parties performing duties on our or your behalf.
In the event Fakejoy, Inc. goes through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, Fakejoy, Inc. reserves the right to transfer all personally and non-personally identifiable information we have collected from Users as part of such acquisition or merger.
4. How Users Manage Their Information
You may request to unsubscribe to newsletters by emailing customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an unsubscribe verification email to your registered email address. After verifying and/or receiving proof of your identity, we will delete or change any or all of the information per your request.
5. How To Contact Us
We can be contacted via email at email@example.com with questions, comments or for any reason.
If you wish to contact us by “snail mail”, send a post to:
1355 Willard Street #33
San Francisco, CA 94117
6. Effective Date